Child & Teen Counseling
As a parent, you want what is best for your child, but it’s not always easy to know what type of support he or she needs. Child counseling and teen counseling is a helpful place to turn when children’s/teen’s problems seem overwhelming and too difficult to handle alone.
Children and teens enter counseling for a variety of reasons. Counseling will provide your child and family with individually tailored services designed to overcome a wide range of emotional, behavioral, or relationship problems.
Child Therapy and Teen Therapy
If you are looking for therapy, you can look at Renee Chambers page as she sees females adolescents ages 10 and up. Jonathan Moore sees male adolescents ages 12 and up.
If you need counseling for younger children, we are currently referring those out.
We’ll work together to help your child/teen:
- Walk through the pain and loss of a divorce
- Increase positive behaviors at home and in school
- Strengthen social skills and self-esteem
- Develop self-control and manage anger
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Restabilize following a crisis
- Decrease conflict with family members, teachers, and peers
- Improve communication at home or in other relationships