Child & Teen Counseling
As a parent, you want what is best for your child, but it’s not always easy to know what type of support he or she needs. Child counseling and teen counseling is a helpful place to turn when children’s/teen’s problems seem overwhelming and too difficult to handle alone.
Children and teens enter counseling for a variety of reasons. Counseling will provide your child and family with individually tailored services designed to overcome a wide range of emotional, behavioral, or relationship problems.
Child Therapy and Teen Therapy
We’ll work together to help your child/teen:
- Walk through the pain and loss of a divorce
- Increase positive behaviors at home and in school
- Strengthen social skills and self-esteem
- Develop self-control and manage anger
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Restabilize following a crisis
- Decrease conflict with family members, teachers, and peers
- Improve communication at home or in other relationships